Depending on your previous exposure to men’s health and wellness and testosterones, expectations will be different for everyone. If you have had exposure for some time, adjustments and changes will not have as big of an impact than if you were just starting out.
For those of you starting off, here are some points to help you manage your expectations of what is going to happen.
- Safety is first. I personally do not care if you feel anything positive in the first month. My goal in the first month is to ensure that you do not have any side effects. That being said, most people do experience positive effect at around the second week. If you are looking to be the new Arnold or Silvester Stalone in the next 3-4 weeks, then we should probably have a discussion about managing your expectations. There is nothing worse than a man who begins with us and has a side effect in the first 3 weeks. That does nothing but sour his expectations and puts a real dent in our relationship with him.
- “Doc, I want it to be like it was in my college days where I was with a different girl every night of the week.” If never ceases to amaze me how many people believe that this type of therapy will bring him back to his college days. I hate to break it to you, but that’s not likely to happen. Here’s the reason why. After a e few months of being on the program, you will definitely have more energy, improved sexual function, and will likely be accompanies by positive changes in your physique. At that point in time, you will be ready. All you’ll need to do at that point is get rid of all your responsibilities to work, family and your life. Go back into school and live in the dorms where you were in in your early 20s. only by doing these things will the raging bull return.
- Wellness does not mean you will look like a body builder. Some men, when they hear testosterone, believe that they will become huge and have giant muscles. This is the farthest thing from the truth. What will likely happen is you will have a smaller waistline, improved physique and musculature. If you do want to look like a bodybuilder, you will need to dramatically change your lifestyle and food consumption. You will need to eat at least 5000 calories a day, not travel, and be absolutely clean in the face of business dinner and lunches and family luncheons, if you are wanting to do this, please discuss this with me personally. It is possible to do this and to achieve excellent results. However, I have found that for most executives the time and effort it takes to live that lifestyle conflicts with commitment to work and home. Often the cost is too high.
- Diet is the most critical factor to your wellness success. We will give you all the tools that you need to succeed. However, the most important factor is in your hands. In general, people who manage their eating habits get far better results (far better) than those who don’t. Depending on how diligent you are with your nutrition will be what defining factor from you getting good VS spectacular results.
What you can expect to develop is:
- You will not be tired all the time.
- You will not crash or fall asleep during the day.
- Your sleep habits will improve.
- Your physique and musculature will improve (dependent on how much effort you put into your diet, lifestyle, and exercise)
- Your cognitive function may improve
- You will have slightly more tenacity and you will be more emotionally stable
- Last but not least your sexual function will improve; your erections will be firmer, you will have improved sensations in your orgasms, and you will find it easier get an erection.
Please contact us today so we can help you get on the road to wellness!