GROW BIG or GO HOME
'The Bigger Shot' for Optimum Sexual Health
Male Enhancement Unsurpassed
Unlike The P-Shot, The Bigger Shot puts YOU in full command.
Achieve. Explore. Dominate.
The Bigger Shot consists of Platelet Rich Plasma coupled with cell based therapy and laser treatments, for MAXIMUM results.
Who is a Candidate?
• Candidates are 21+ years of age
• Candidates desire more pleasure during sex
• Candidates want to have a better functioning / larger penis
Our focus is on restoring your passion and vigor for life. Considering what you’ve accomplished, and how much time, effort & sacrifice you’ve put in already, it would be a real shame if you weren’t living your life to your fullest potential.
Look, I’m not talking about living forever. I am talking about having the energy and confidence you need to live the life you want.
My patients get out of bed in the morning with ease and ambition, and then they return to that bed at night with passion and vigor eagerly awaiting the next day.
If that’s not you, perhaps we should speak.
Questions Frequently Asked
Familiarize yourself with most common inquiries we receive about The Bigger Shot Male Enhancement Procedure
- How long does the procedure take?
- • The procedure takes approx 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- How long do the effects last?
- • Based on the patient’s age, lifestyle, habits and metabolism, The Bigger Shot can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Is the procedure painful?
- • This is a non-invasive and painless procedure. There is no cutting. Local anesthesia is administered.
- How is this different from the penile pump use to enlarge the penis?
- • Have you tried putting square wheels on a bicycle? A Penis pump applies negative pressure to the penis causing tissue swelling. Patients are typically required to use the “pump” at least twice a day, 20 minutes a day for up to 6 weeks. Results are short-term. With the The Bigger Shot, the results are long-lasting and the outcome is a truly harder and larger penis.
- How quickly can I expect to see results?
- • Right away, but it can take up to 6 weeks to see the full effects of the procedure.
A patient can literally drive themselves home after the procedure, however, we recommend 48 hours prior to engaging in sexual activities.